The website of the SAMU 06 is an official reference. The mission of the SAMU 06 is to provide you with information on medical care pre-hospital (from warning to medical management), knowing that they do not replace the advice of a doctor.
All medical information offered on the site should be further explored and explained by a qualified physician.
The team's website SAMU 06 encourages Internet users to use medical information carefully. If you have any doubts about your health condition, consult a qualified doctor. It is important that the user should show due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the information contained on the website of the SAMU 06.
The team's website SAMU 06 can in no way be held liable for medical decisions or any other field that you take based on information provided on this site. In all cases, the doctor remains in charge and accountable for its decisions. Whenever necessary, we will provide references of our information and remain open to your comments: This site is open to all, do not hesitate to contact us.
Although the content of our site is verified, the team's website SAMU 06 does not guarantee the accuracy of unrestrained medical records released. Indeed, despite the care taken in collecting the information, and the creation of the site, errors - omissions, inaccuracies, omissions or additions beyond our control - or can stay fit on this site. The team's website SAMU 06 can not, therefore, be required to guarantee either expressly or implicitly, for the entire site's content. The user of the site and the information it contains recognizes that she is using her own risk and that the team's website SAMU 06 does not therefore be held liable by reason of any injury, direct or indirect, of any kind resulting in whole or in part using information from the site.
Similarly, the team's website SAMU 06 can not be held liable by reason of the nature or content of sites listed on these pages, including those for which access is afforded by the use of hyperlinks on pages of this site.
The contents of this site is protected by the Act on Copyright, by laws, policies and regulations of the French state and international agreements. These provisions serve to identify the source of information and in some instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission. The information contained on this site has been posted to be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be copied, in whole or in part and by any means, without charge or further permission. The use or reproduction of logos, symbols, photographs or other graphic material are strictly prohibited.
The website of the SAMU 06 is available only in French. The users should note however that some information from external sites will only be available in their original language.
For more information see the imprint's website SAMU 06…
The website of the SAMU 06, delivering medical information (so sensitive), is committed to internet to a code of conduct (Code of Conduct or Netiquette) which can be defined as:
- The site is edited by an independent team of qualified doctors in a non-profit.
The SAMU 06 is comprised of a team of French doctors who specialize in the care of the emergency pre-hospital.
Our mission is to help people get and stay in better health by guiding them to the relevant medical information. This service is free for all users.
This is an information site for professionals of the health, promotion of health and education for health, welfare and the general public.
- The website of the SAMU 06 adheres to the HONcode principles of the Fondation Health On the Net Geneva: The objective of the Foundation Health On the Net (HON) is to promote the development and application of a code of ethics intended to improve the relevance of medical information on the web.
Aimed at Web sites devoted to medicine and health, the Charter of Health On the Net (HON) relates one of the main problem of the Internet: evaluating the reliability of medical information and health.
8 includes the HONcode principles that the SAMU 06 will observe and which shall include the following ethics:
- Authoritative. Any medical advice provided on the website of the SAMU 06 is exclusively given by graduate personnel in the medical field and qualified professionals unless a clear statement specifies only some opinions from people or non-medical
- Complementarity. Information posted on the website of the SAMU 06 is designed to support, not replace, the existing relationship between patient and doctor.
- Attribution. The source of the data published on the website of the SAMU 06 is explicitly cited, if possible, a link to that source. The information contained on the website of the SAMU 06 reflect the opinion of the site author and are based on recent scientific data and consensus conferences or large international studies. The date of last modification is evident on every page of the website of the SAMU 06.
- Justifiability. Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above in Principle 4.
- Transparency. An e-mail address for users who seek further information or support is clearly displayed on all pages on the website of the SAMU 06.
- Financial disclosure. The carrier's website SAMU 06 is provided by the medical team. No identity of business organization is associated with the SAMU 06, or contribute to its financing, services or equipment: medical information contained in the website of the SAMU 06 are free and independent of any commercial or profit. The website of the SAMU 06 does not receive compensation in the form of copyright by the host according to the same stream of visits. We do not accept advertising banners as identified.
- Advertising policy. The website of the SAMU 06 is published independently and generates no income source or promotional advertising, direct or indirect.
The webmaster and editor of the site is Dr. Lawrence BUTRUILLE Hospital Practitioner in SAMU 06.
For more information see the imprint's website SAMU 06…